A multi day excursion to the famous Zagorochoria of Greece!
Highly experienced in professional tourism since 2009 and in outdoor activities since 2007, Green Oliver alternative travel agency designs and executes hiking, action and cultural trips to the famous and stunning Zagorochoria!
Our customized trips are ideal for small or large groups, companies and organizations, schools and they are always adapted to your own desires and preferences!
We guide you in nature with safety, we arrange your transfer and your stay in hotels, and traditional guest houses and we create the ideal schedule for you!
Hikes and Outdoor Activities at Zagorochoria
• Hiking trails of all levels in magnificent natural landscape
• Crossing the imposing Vikos Gorge
• Walking along Voidomatis river
• Outdoor activities such as rafting, kayaking, canyoning, river trekking, 4×4, biking, horse riding and more
• Outdoor workout programs such as functional training, circuit training, yoga, pilates etc
• Orientation games
• Guided tours and visits at picturesque villages, such as Papigo, Aristi, Monodendri, Kapesovo, Tsepelovo, Vradeto and sites of cultural interest
• Meals in traditional local taverns
The enchanting Zagorochoria (or Zagori) is a network of 46 small villages spread all over the foothills of the Pindos mountain range. Built according to the Zagorian folk culture, primarily by stone and wood.
The imposing natural landscape is dominated by verdant forests, steep mountains and gorges, deep canyons and caves, raging rivers and impressive waterfalls!
Let’s create together an action and cultural trip to the enchanting and famous Zagorochoria of Epirus! An exciting excursion to the picturesque Zagori with the astonishing nature and the countless stone bridges!
Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you! You can also contact us by email to [email protected], via message to Green Oliver facebook page or call us daily from 10.00 – 18.00 at 6977 191247 and 2310 283534.