Crossing one of the most famous canyons in the world!
Highly experienced in professional tourism since 2009 and in outdoor activities since 2007, Green Oliver alternative travel agency executes hiking trips to the imposing Vikos Gorge at the magnificent Zagorochoria!
Our customized trips are ideal for small or large groups, companies and organizations, schools and they are always adapted to your own desires and preferences!
We guide you in nature with safety, we arrange your transfer and your stay in hotels and traditional guest houses and we create the ideal schedule for you!
More Outdoor Activities that can be combined with the crossing of Vikos Gorge
• Hiking trails of all levels in magnificent natural landscape
• Walking along Voidomatis river
• Outdoor activities such as rafting, kayaking, canyoning, river trekking, 4×4, biking, horse riding and more
• Outdoor workout programs such as functional training, circuit training, yoga, pilates etc
• Orientation games
• Guided tours and visits at picturesque villages, such as Papigo, Aristi, Monodendri, Kapesovo, Tsepelovo, Vradeto and sites of cultural interest
• Meals in traditional local taverns
About Vikos Gorge
The famous Vikos Gorge is found in the Guinness Book of Records as the deepest in the world canyon in proportion to its width! At one point its width is just 1100m, when its depth is over 900m, which makes it unique! It’s about 15 km long, and its maximum altitudes reaches the 1200 meters.
Located at the heart of the National Park of Vikos – Aoos, an area with impressive variety of rare species of flora and fauna. Until the beginning of the 20th century its herbs were used by local therapists and physicians, knows as “vikogiatroi’’, for their healing properties!
Let’s cross together the Vikos Gorge and enjoy the picturesque Zagorochoria! A powerful experience that will forever be etched in the mind of every hiker – explorer!
Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you! You can also contact us by email to [email protected], via message to Green Oliver facebook page or call us daily from 10.00 – 18.00 at 6977 191247 and 2310 283534.