The real adventure unfolds in Tzoumerka!
Highly experienced in professional tourism since 2009 and in outdoor activities since 2007, Green Oliver alternative travel agency designs and executes hiking, action and cultural trips to the enchanting Tzoumerka, where nature remains truly unspoiled!
Our customized trips are ideal for small or large groups, companies and organizations, schools and they are always adapted to your own desires and preferences!
We guide you in nature with safety, we arrange your transfer and your stay in hotels, traditional guest houses and mountain refuges and we create the ideal schedule for you!
Hikes and Outdoor Activities at Tzoumerka
• Hiking trails of all levels in a stunning natural landscape
• Walking along Arachthos river
• Outdoor activities such as rafting, kayaking, canyoning, mountain biking, archery, horse riding, climbing, zip–line and more
• Outdoor workout programs such as functional training, circuit training, yoga, pilates etc
• Orientation games
• Guided tours and visits at picturesque villages, such as Sirako, Kalarites, Pramanta and sites of cultural interest
• Visits to local mountain refugees
• Music nights
• Meals in traditional local taverns
Tzoumerka is a mountain range in western Greece and the south part of the wider Pindus mountain range raised between “Arachthos” and “Acheloos” rivers. Tzoumerka is situated on the borders of the regional units of Arta, Ioannina and Trikala, while its highest peak is “Kakarditsa” at an altitude of 2429 m. lying between “Melisourgoi” and “Athamania” villages.
Let’s create together a life experience trip to the magnificent Tzoumerka (or Athamanika Ori)!
Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you! You can also contact us by email to [email protected], via message to Green Oliver facebook page or call us daily from 10.00 – 18.00 at 6977 191247 and 2310 283534.