Thrace… a unique trip to one of the most multicultural areas of Greece!
Highly experienced in professional tourism since 2009 and in outdoor activities since 2007, Green Oliver alternative travel agency designs and executes hiking, action and cultural trips to the northern and easternmost geographical region of Greece, Thrace!
Our customized trips are ideal for small or large groups, companies and organizations, schools and they are always adapted to your own desires and preferences!
We guide you in nature with safety, we arrange your transfer and your stay in hotels, and traditional guest houses and we create the ideal schedule for you!
Hikes and Outdoor Activities at Thrace
• Hiking trails of all levels in magnificent natural landscape
• Walking along Nestos river
• Walking to the imposing “Leivaditis” waterfall
• Outdoor activities such as rafting, kayaking, biking, 4×4, archery, zip-line, climbing or rapel and more
• Bird watching
• Visit to winery
• Outdoor workout programs such as functional training, circuit training, yoga, pilates etc
• Orientation games
• Guided tours at lake “Vistonida” and “Porto Lagos”
• Visits to sites of cultural interest
• Meals in traditional local taverns
The geographical area of Thrace is characterized by long mountain ranges, plains toward the coast and large rivers that flow into the Aegean Sea shaping river deltas.
Due to many wetlands, the area is habitat to almost all the aquatic birds of Greece.
Some of them, such as Cinereous Vulture and White-tailed eagle are rare species that exist only in this region of the country.
Let’s create together an adventure trip with cultural interest to the majestic Thrace! An organized excursion to unknown destinations that reveal the well-hidden secrets of the region!
Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you! You can also contact us by email to [email protected], via message to Green Oliver facebook page or call us daily from 10.00 – 18.00 at 6977 191247 and 2310 283534.