THESSALONIKI: EASY HIKE
IN SEICH SOU FOREST
Circular route: 6 kms
A beautiful hiking route in the peri-urban forest of Thessaloniki, Seih Sou, which surprises with alternating images and the magnificent view of the city!
Seih Sou forest is only a breath away from the city center! However, it impresses with its hidden beauties!
Our hike follows beautiful paths and forest roads and explores unknown passages in the verdant forest!
After reaching a plateau at 425m, we’ll admire a breath-taking view of the whole city of Thessaloniki and Thermaikos gulf!
An easy route for nature lovers!
Hiking Route Information
• Starting & finishing point: Seich Sou
• Minimum altitude: 300 meters
• Maximum altitude: 425 meters
• Total length of route: 6 kms (circular)
• Difficulty level: 1+/5 (scale 1 – 5, moderate fitness)
• Children: 7+ (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
• Total activity time: 3 hours
• Participation cost: 30 euro/person
• Minimum number of participants: 2 adults
• Group discount: 15% (from 4 to 6 adults)
• Group discount: 30% (from 7 to 9 adults)
• Children 7-12 years old discount: 50% (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
Special prices for large groups!
• Professional guides with international first aid certification
• Fresh fruit, energy bar and bottle of water 1,5 lt
• Trekking poles if requested
• Photo coverage
• First aid kit
• Organizing and coordinating by Green Oliver
• All taxes
• Accident insurance
TRANSFER AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
1. Hiking shoes
2. Appropriate clothes depending on the season and a change of clothes
3. Trekking poles (optional)
6. Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen (depending on the season)
7. Extra snack (optional)
Express your interest in our hiking trip filling the form below or sending your full name, email and mobile number to [email protected] or via message to Green Oliver facebook page.
After the confirmation of the reservation by Green Oliver, participants receive by email all the available payment methods to proceed accordingly.
In case of cancellation up to 4 days before the start date of the activity, you will receive a full refund. Otherwise, you will be charged the full amount due to the scheduled costs.