LITOCHORO - GOLNA - ENIPEAS CANYON
Circular route: 14 kms
An impressive and challenging hiking route on the mountain of Gods, Mt Olympos, which fascinates with the virgin nature of Enipeas Canyon and great alternating images!
In the beginning of our hike, the path is uphill for about 50 minutes and requires a good physical condition, but the view of the picturesque Litochoro village is magnificent!
Having reached “Golna” at 1050 meters, we enjoy a great view of the highest summits of Mt Olympos, the highest mountain of Greece! An exciting picture which is forever engraved in the memory of every hiker and traveler!
As we continue in a northwest direction, we follow the path that now moves downhill through impressive beech forests until it reaches the famous Enipeas canyon!
At this point we deviate a bit from our path and move in the opposite direction. Our destination is two beautiful wooden bridges, which pass over the riverbed and give us the opportunity to touch its crystal water!
Then, our hiking route runs parallel to the river following the E4 international path. Impressive rocks and dense vegetation accompany us until we reach the village of Litochoro, where we return to the starting point.
There, on the foothills of Mt Olympos we can enjoy a meal or a coffee.
Hiking Route Information
• Starting & finishing point: Litochoro
• Minimum altitude: 350 meters
• Maximum altitude: 1050 meters
• Total length of route: 14 kms (circular)
• Difficulty level: 2+/5 (scale 1 – 5, good physical condition)
• Children: 11+ (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
• Total activity time: 6 hours
• Participation cost: 60 euro/person
• Minimum number of participants: 2 adults
• Group discount: 15% (from 4 to 6 adults)
• Group discount: 30% (from 7 to 9 adults)
• Children 11-12 years old discount: 50% (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
Special prices for large groups!
• Professional guides with international first aid certification
• Fresh fruit, energy bar and bottle of water 1,5 lt
• Trekking poles if requested
• Photo coverage
• First aid kit
• Organizing and coordinating by Green Oliver
• All taxes
• Accident insurance
TRANSFER AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
1. Hiking shoes
2. Appropriate clothes depending on the season and a change of clothes
3. Trekking poles (optional)
6. Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen (depending on the season)
7. Extra snack (optional)
Express your interest in our hiking trip filling the form below or sending your full name, email and mobile number to [email protected] or via message to Green Oliver facebook page.
After the confirmation of the reservation by Green Oliver, participants receive by email all the available payment methods to proceed accordingly.
In case of cancellation up to 4 days before the start date of the activity, you will receive a full refund. Otherwise, you will be charged the full amount due to the scheduled costs.