OLYMPOS: HIKING IN UNSPOILED NATURE
TO KREVATIA REFUGE
Circular route: 13,5 kms
A great hiking route in the unknown and virgin forest of northern Mt Olympos, where nature really thrives! A hike that reaches Krevatia refuge and runs across Papa stream!
This hike is unique, as we explore unknown paths with impressive vegetation on the mythical mountain!
In the beginning, the hiking route passes near a picturesque chapel and then, it moves uphill for about 3,5 kms until it reaches the Krevatia refuge at 1000m!
And so, the adventure begins! Heading to the Papa stream, we will walk on dreamy paths where the wild nature shocks with its incomparable beauty!
The hiking route crosses small streams, gives us the opportunity to admire stunning rock shelters and reveals every hidden corner of the unknown Olympos!
Do not miss it!
Hiking Route Information
• Starting & finishing point: Vrontou
• Minimum altitude: 370 meters
• Maximum altitude: 1020 meters
• Total length of route: 13,5 kms (circular)
• Difficulty level: 2/5 (scale 1 – 5, quite good physical condition)
• Children: 11+ (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
• Total activity time: 5.30 hours
• Participation cost: 60 euro/person
• Minimum number of participants: 2 adults
• Group discount: 15% (from 4 to 6 adults)
• Group discount: 30% (from 7 to 9 adults)
• Children 11-12 years old discount: 50% (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
Special prices for large groups!
• Professional guides with international first aid certification
• Fresh fruit, energy bar and bottle of water 1,5 lt
• Trekking poles if requested
• Photo coverage
• First aid kit
• Organizing and coordinating by Green Oliver
• All taxes
• Accident insurance
TRANSFER AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
1. Hiking shoes
2. Appropriate clothes depending on the season and a change of clothes
3. Trekking poles (optional)
6. Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen (depending on the season)
7. Extra snack (optional)
Express your interest in our hiking trip filling the form below or sending your full name, email and mobile number to [email protected] or via message to Green Oliver facebook page.
After the confirmation of the reservation by Green Oliver, participants receive by email all the available payment methods to proceed accordingly.
In case of cancellation up to 4 days before the start date of the activity, you will receive a full refund. Otherwise, you will be charged the full amount due to the scheduled costs.