OLYMPOS: AN EASY HIKE
IN ENIPEAS CANYON
Back and forth route: 8 kms
Part of one of the most famous routes on the imposing Mt Olympos, the mountain of the Gods, in the virgin nature of Enipeas Canyon, following European E4 hiking path!
Starting from Prionia at 1100m, we follow a trail with dense vegetation along the entire route and cross picturesque wooden bridges over pools with crystal-clear water and rapid waterfalls!
We also stop to admire the Old Monastery of St Dionysios, established in the 16th century as well as the cave where St Dionysios was living as a hermit, which is well hidden inside a rock!
A stunning hike in an unparalleled natural environment with extraordinary images of Olympos that alternate and impress every nature lover!
On our way back following the same path, we reach Prionia where we can have lunch or coffee in a traditional restaurant.
Hiking Route Information
• Starting & finishing point: Prionia
• Minimum altitude: 800 meters
• Maximum altitude: 1100 meters
• Total length of route: 8 kms (back and forth)
• Difficulty level: 1+/5 (scale 1 – 5, moderate fitness)
• Children: 8+ (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
• Total activity time: 4 hours
• Participation cost: 55 euro/person
• Minimum number of participants: 2 adults
• Group discount: 15% (from 4 to 6 adults)
• Group discount: 30% (from 7 to 9 adults)
• Children 8-12 years old discount: 50% (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
Special prices for large groups!
• Professional guides with international first aid certification
• Fresh fruit, energy bar and bottle of water 1,5 lt
• Trekking poles if requested
• Photo coverage
• First aid kit
• Organizing and coordinating by Green Oliver
• All taxes
• Accident insurance
TRANSFER AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
1. Hiking shoes
2. Appropriate clothes depending on the season and a change of clothes
3. Trekking poles (optional)
6. Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen (depending on the season)
7. Extra snack (optional)
Express your interest in our hiking trip filling the form below or sending your full name, email and mobile number to [email protected] or via message to Green Oliver facebook page.
After the confirmation of the reservation by Green Oliver, participants receive by email all the available payment methods to proceed accordingly.
In case of cancellation up to 4 days before the start date of the activity, you will receive a full refund. Otherwise, you will be charged the full amount due to the scheduled costs.