HIKING & PICNIC ON PAIKO
MOUNTAIN ALONG THE RIVER
Back and forth route: 7 kms
An impressive hiking route at Mt Paiko into the verdant nature and along the river, which captivates every nature lover!
Starting from the lookout at an altitude of 1100 meters with view of Stravopotamos canyon, we follow a path near Stravopotamos river and through the dense forest!
We cross picturesque wooden bridges named after the Muses of the Greek mythology and enjoy unique moments in the beech forest until we reach an idyllic forest area!
There, in the vast meadow and near the crystal waters we’ll relax and have a picnic with fresh handmade sandwiches!
On our way back, we follow the same route while admiring the greatness of nature!
An easy hike for all ages who yearn for an unforgettable getaway in the forest!
Hiking Route Information
• Starting & finishing point: Stravopotamos lookout
• Minimum altitude: 1050 meters
• Maximum altitude: 1150 meters
• Total length of route: 7 kms (back and forth)
• Difficulty level: 1+/5 (scale 1 – 5, moderate fitness)
• Children: 7+ (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
• Total activity time: 4.30 hours
• Participation cost: 60 euro/person
• Minimum number of participants: 2 adults
• Group discount: 15% (from 4 to 6 adults)
• Group discount: 30% (from 7 to 9 adults)
• Children 7-12 years old discount: 50% (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
Special prices for large groups!
• Professional guides with international first aid certification
• Fresh fruit, energy bar and bottle of water 1,5 lt
• Handmade sandwiches
• Trekking poles if requested
• Photo coverage
• First aid kit
• Organizing and coordinating by Green Oliver
• All taxes
• Accident insurance
TRANSFER AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
1. Hiking shoes
2. Appropriate clothes depending on the season and a change of clothes
3. Trekking poles (optional)
6. Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen (depending on the season)
7. Extra snack (optional)
Express your interest in our hiking trip filling the form below or sending your full name, email and mobile number to [email protected] or via message to Green Oliver facebook page.
After the confirmation of the reservation by Green Oliver, participants receive by email all the available payment methods to proceed accordingly.
In case of cancellation up to 4 days before the start date of the activity, you will receive a full refund. Otherwise, you will be charged the full amount due to the scheduled costs.