HALKIDIKI: ST PAUL HIKING
Circular route: 12 kms
A beautiful hiking trail between pines and olive trees in the magnificent forest of Sithonia enjoying unforgettable view of Toroneos gulf! But most importantly, part of the unknown path we follow is protected by the Natura 2000 network, which makes it even more exciting!
Our route starts right in front of the sea, where the crystal-clear waters and pebbles shine in summer and explores every well-hidden corner of the pine forest of Sithonia!
A surprising hike, which first crosses olive trees until it reaches the huge plains on the hill of St Paul. There, we come across the homonymous chapel, build in the beginning of the 20th century, near an ancient water spring!
Then, the secret path we follow reveals the unknown beauty of the dreamy pine forest of Sithonia, where the bees collect the nectar from pine trees to bring it to their hive and create the honey that they store in the honeycombs!
Incredible viewpoints during the entire route, easy climbing on impressive rocks and a well-hidden peak overlooking Toroneos gulf and the endless blue of Halkidiki, which fascinate!
An unknown hiking route into the green landscape of Sithonia, ideal for explorers and adventure enthusiasts!
Hiking Route Information
• Starting & finishing point: Elia Beach
• Minimum altitude: 10 meters
• Maximum altitude: 300 meters
• Total length of route: 12 kms (circular)
• Difficulty level: 2/5 (scale 1 – 5, quite good physical condition)
• Children: 10+ (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
• Total activity time: 5.30 hours
• Participation cost: 55 euro/person
• Minimum number of participants: 2 adults
• Group discount: 15% (from 4 to 6 adults)
• Group discount: 30% (from 7 to 9 adults)
• Children 10-12 years old discount: 50% (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
Special prices for large groups!
• Professional guides with international first aid certification
• Fresh fruit, energy bar and bottle of water 1,5 lt
• Trekking poles if requested
• Photo coverage
• First aid kit
• Organizing and coordinating by Green Oliver
• All taxes
• Accident insurance
TRANSFER AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
1. Hiking shoes
2. Appropriate clothes depending on the season and a change of clothes
3. Trekking poles (optional)
6. Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen (depending on the season)
7. Extra snack (optional)
Express your interest in our hiking trip filling the form below or sending your full name, email and mobile number to [email protected] or via message to Green Oliver facebook page.
After the confirmation of the reservation by Green Oliver, participants receive by email all the available payment methods to proceed accordingly.
In case of cancellation up to 4 days before the start date of the activity, you will receive a full refund. Otherwise, you will be charged the full amount due to the scheduled costs.