HALKIDIKI: FROM NEOS MARMARAS TO
PARTHENONAS TRADITIONAL VILLAGE
Circular route: 11,5 kms
An amazing hike with great viewpoints of Toroneos gulf, which explores unknown paths in the magnificent forest of Sithonia and reaches the traditional settlement of Parthenonas!
Our hiking route starts from the picturesque village of Neos Marmaras, which is built amphitheatrically on the three hills of Itamos! In the beginning, we are moving for 10-15 minutes on a beautiful forest road until we enter a narrow path, where wecome across a small stream!
First stop is an old watermill, which stopped functioning around 1960. From this point we start ascending for about 2,5 kms.
In the beginning, we move through low dense vegetation with oaks, but while we are slowly reaching a higher altitude, we come across majestic pines!
After admiring the breathtaking view of Kelifos island, known also as the “turtle”, we reach the traditional settlement of Parthenonas, where we relax while enjoying the panoramic view of Toroneos gulf!
Our descent to the village of Neos Marmaras follows a different hiking route, which passes through olive trees until it reaches again the heart of the pine forest!
Hiking Route Information
• Starting & finishing point: Neos Marmaras
• Minimum altitude: 20 meters
• Maximum altitude: 350 meters
• Total length of route: 11,5 kms (circular)
• Difficulty level: 2/5 (scale 1 – 5, quite good physical condition)
• Children: 10+ (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
• Total activity time: 5.30 hours
• Participation cost: 55 euro/person
• Minimum number of participants: 2 adults
• Group discount: 15% (from 4 to 6 adults)
• Group discount: 30% (from 7 to 9 adults)
• Children 10-12 years old discount: 50% (necessarily accompanied by an adult)
Special prices for large groups!
• Professional guides with international first aid certification
• Fresh fruit, energy bar and bottle of water 1,5 lt
• Trekking poles if requested
• Photo coverage
• First aid kit
• Organizing and coordinating by Green Oliver
• All taxes
• Accident insurance
TRANSFER AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
1. Hiking shoes
2. Appropriate clothes depending on the season and a change of clothes
3. Trekking poles (optional)
6. Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen (depending on the season)
7. Extra snack (optional)
Express your interest in our hiking trip filling the form below or sending your full name, email and mobile number to [email protected] or via message to Green Oliver facebook page.
After the confirmation of the reservation by Green Oliver, participants receive by email all the available payment methods to proceed accordingly.
In case of cancellation up to 4 days before the start date of the activity, you will receive a full refund. Otherwise, you will be charged the full amount due to the scheduled costs.